Thursday, December 4, 2008

Cold here . . . . . maybe a song in the making???

I think ol' man winter flipped the winter switch on December 1st. It's just been plain cold here. Right now it's 16 degrees - too cold for me. ■ The cold has made the streets very slick. We live on a corner lot that slopes downhill from the stop sign. Drivers stopping at the sign can't get enough traction to start forward again. I'll hear 'em spinning their wheels trying to make progress. Eventually they'll back down the hill a bit and try it again. ■ I've got to do some recording soon. I've got songs that I need to record before I lose them. ■ Maybe I should post some of them on this blog. That's an idea to ponder. What do you think? ■


2 comments:

  1. 1. A recording would be cool.
    2. The quality of your thermometer doesn't help validate your quality of an artist :-)

    ReplyDelete