Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Food, turkey and weight loss . . . .

What the heck does that mean? We've got a contest going at work to see who can lose the most weight. It's a weekly weigh-in. I lost a pound and a half this past week. Not much, but every bit helps. I've been trying to eat less. Now I've got to add exercise to my daily schedule. And turkey? That's a quick pic of the turkey I did on the grill on Sunday. I think I over-cooked it a bit. We'll make soup out of it. ■ Working at the local guitar store for me is like being a kid in a candy store. Ooo, look at that guitar. Look at that amp. I have a strong constitution, however, and have only bought 1 new amp . . . . so far. I do need a decent acoustic-electric guitar, and there's a telecaster that's caught my eye . . . and that tube amp might be just what I need . . . . . If only my toys weren't so expensive. Ah, well, what do they say . . . "He who has the most toys when he dies - wins!" ■ One of our guitar playing friends, Tony, just had a heart attack. He's going to be alright, but we're concerned about him. Heck, I think he's younger than I am. ■ And last, but not least, rib fest is coming up this Saturday. I gotta stop writing about food. ■

No comments:

Post a Comment