Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lots of stuff . . . . .

Yes, I know your question ---- what's that a picture of? It's a photo of the wiring inside of a guitar that's in the store for a pickup replacement. That's a picture of the wiring before it was cut to install the new pickup. Ok, that's one question answered - now on to the good stuff. ■ The Good Stuff: Why did I say "good stuff?" Really it's just stuff. --- I think our water softener maybe ok. Let's all cross our fingers for that. The test will be tomorrow morning - will the water be soft again???? ■ Our wireless network: No good news so far. The hardware I bought was the wrong hardware. I also tested the strength of the signal where my wife's pc is setup and it's not very strong. It's a perfect place for the pc, but with very little signal there it's going to be tough, if not impossible, to make the connection. One good thing in this whole thing is that I have a program on my iphone that allows me to measure the strength of the WiFi signal. ■ Mollie, our older dog, slipped trying to get up on one of the family room couches. She hasn't been able to make it up on our bed in quite a few months and now this couch thing has me worried on two levels. 1 - it saps her confidence in moving around and 2 - I saw our last dog, Maizy, go through some of this a couple of years ago. ■ It's late again. Time for bed. Goodnight.

3 comments:

  1. Water softener was regenerating when I got up at 5:00 this morning - should be a good sign. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Mollie; I don't like the sound of that. :( How's she doing today?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poot Mollie & you are really dealing with alot lately - Hope all is okay.
    Alanna

    ReplyDelete