Monday, October 13, 2008

Organize, wifi, soft water . . .

My office is a mess! Before chili fest we tossed a bunch of stuff in there (maybe I should write here as that's where I am) and it's just a pit. I was going to take a picture of it and post it here, but that's too embarrassing. Not only does it have to be organized, but I've decided to move my studio into the same room. Maybe I will post some pics. Let me think about it. ■ Wifi: We just purchased 2 new pcs. Mine is hooked up directly to the net, but my wife has to depend on our wifi for her connection. The old pc would connect just fine, but the new one only sees a weak signal and won't connect. So today I went and bought a new wifi router. Tomorrow I install it. Then we'll see if she can connect. If not I may purchase a wifi extender, or we may have to physically relocate it to another spot in the house. We'll see what happens. ■ Soft water - or the lack thereof. Our water softener is not working. I've tried everything I know, but no soft water. So tomorrow morning I'll call the watersoftener guy. More money down the drain . . . . . you knew that was coming, didn't you? ■

1 comment:

  1. I'm no different than anyone else - we all have a lot on our plate. My only difference is that I blog about it. ■ Enjoyed the picture of China on your blog.

    ReplyDelete