Wednesday, October 22, 2008

October . . . . . and it's Orange . . . . . .

At least it seems orange . . . . . . - that's the pumpkin I brought from home to put in the store I work at. (I think my English is wrong!) At any rate it's sitting on top of one of our Orange amps. Very nice amps and very expensive. ■ Still trying to get Holly's pc on our wifi connection. I've spent hours on the wifi connection and more time on trying to get my old printer/scanner up and running - both to no avail. ■ I've got a lot on my plate right now and I've got to organize it a little bit and get the stuff done. ■

2 comments:

  1. You didn't buy another one of those LinkSys POS did you? I told you to get a NetGear N!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I did get a Netgear card. Doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete