Sunday, October 19, 2008

Clouds . . . . .

"I've looked at clouds from both sides now, from . . . . . " Do you remember the words and the artist? I'm not tellin'. You'll have to guess. ■ It's been a great weekend. Two good gigs, got 2 PCs setup (or close), got the grass cut and had ham on the grill. ■ My office is looking much more organized. I moved a lot of stuff out (although it's in another bedroom and needs to be sorted through . . . ) and moved a 2nd pc in. ■ The gigs were fun - especially the one on Saturday night. (check the pics out at www.bullfrogband.com) The venue was a new place for us. We arrived early and had prime rib for dinner there. Very good. Had a nice crowd for the gig and they only left when we stopped playing shortly after 1:00 am. ■ And today was a beautiful, sunny fall day. The leaves have started to turn and fall. I'll try and take some photos of the trees before I leave for work each day. And I'm determined not to have to rake the leaves this year. Last year I just ran over them with my John Deere and didn't have to rake at all - that's my plan for this year too. ■ Time for bed . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment