Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Yet another thing .. . . . .

If it’s not one thing it’s another.  Had an echocardiogram done last week.  Cardiologist’s office called today with the results.  Seems my ejection fraction had dropped from a high of 45% a couple of years ago to 30-35% now.  This apparently 102412_001makes me a candidate for an implantable defibrillator.  I need to make an appointment with the cardiologist they call “The Electrician.”  The Electrician did both of my electrocardioversions – where they stop your hear and then shock it to start it again.  Last time he had to try and turn the motor over twice.  I could feel the burn from that one.  ■  Kind of scares me.  A while ago I went into afib and after that had a short stroke.  The stroke really freaked me out.  Thank goodness it was what they call a TIA (I think) and there was no permanent damage.  ■  Finished one drawing this morning and then worked more on one I had started yesterday.  A couple of more hours on that one tomorrow and I can ship it.  ■  Late and time for bed.  Just have to get the girls off the bed.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment