Monday, October 1, 2012

Chili Fest is over for another year . . . . .

100112_001

. . . and this is the poster I used for it.  The drawing depicts Bill, Steve, Jac, and Jean working on our garage.    They’re drywalling, painting, putting in electrical and sweeping up.  The garage looks great!  It’s got to be the envy of the neighborhood.  ■  Chili Fest went great.  Good muisic, food, and friends.  And the weather was great too.  ■  I’ve had a booth/tent at our town’s farmer’s market for the past few weeks.  It’s been good for business.  I’ve earned a few orders from it.  I’ll definitely do it next year.  ■  And speaking of orders I’ve got about eight orders between pen & inks and Christmas cards – oh and one of them is of a dog – half cocker spaniel and half golden retriever.  ■  Time is flying and I’ve got to go to work in a few minutes.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment