Friday, October 5, 2012

Pen & Inks and holiday cards . . .

100412_001

Working thru a list of about 10 pen and inks and 2 digital paintings.  Of the digital paintings 1 is for a Christmas card and the other of a dog – half cocker spaniel and half golden retriever.  I’ve started the Christmas card (it’s the one in this blog post), but I think I need to start it over.  I’m not happy with the relative sizes of items in the painting.  ■  Tomorrow the girls and I (Abby & Zoe) need to run to UPS to get some note cards printed and then onto an art supply store for some more 11x14 drawing paper.  ■  I also need to order some special paper from UPS for printing and framing these paintings.  That’s $80, so I’ve been putting it off.  I’ll have to order that tomorrow.  ■  TFB.  Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment