Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sold a Larrivee!

061012_001

Sold a Larrivee guitar today.  Larrivee makes beautiful, but rather expensive acoustic guitars.  It’s been a standing question from my boss – “sell any Larrivees?”  This afternoon I could finally answer “Yes.”  Nice close to the Saturday work day.  ■  Our next door neighbors invited me over for dinner tonight seeing that Holly is up in Green Bay visiting her mom.  Had steak, salad, potatoes, and corn on the cob.  Delicious.  ■  After I fed the girls (our dogs) their dinner I gave them their “treat” – each a small rawhide bone, which they love.  Zoe, while working on her rawhide, started to shiver and shake and tried to stand up, but couldn’t get her legs working correctly.  This episode pass in about 15 seconds and then she was fine.  I’m guessing that she had a small stroke.  I’ll give the vet a call Monday morning.  Right now she’s in our bedroom after digging out a nesting spot in a pile of cloths destined for the washer.  I’ll be watching her carefully tomorrow.  ■  TFB.

No comments:

Post a Comment