Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pens, painting and paper . . . . .

First THE pen.  It’s the one in the picture.  Our friends Eileen ↓062512_001& Ron gave Holly and I each a hand made pen.  Each pen they make is unique.  Ron and Eileen have been making these for some time and have sold some in Door County and they’re looking for other outlets to sell their pens to.  They’re very nice.  I love ‘em.  ■  Painting:  I’ve been working on some paintings of the Farmer’s Market that we have in Cary every Sunday.  Lots of good produce and other goodies.  And lots to paint.  By painting I mean I’m painting on my iPad using an app called “Brushes.”  062612_001The first one is to the right.  I’ve begun the 2nd one (there will be at least 3), and should finish that in the next day, or two.  Paper:  The copy machines at UPS are having a difficult time working with the paper sizes that I use.  That’ll take us (me and UPS) a little bit to figure out.  ■  Libby and Maggie Bryd (our new grandchild) are in town.  Libby and daughter are staying with one of Libby’s dear friends, but she’ll be up to our home Tuesday.  Now I need to prepare the house for more company.  ■  And once again I've stayed up way to late.  It’s way past time for bed.  ‘Night.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment