Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Party was a success . . . . .

061912_001

We hosted a surprise birthday party this past Saturday for multiple friends’ birthdays.  It was a fun party with a lot of fun friends.  ■  Working on getting another drawing done.  I’d like to get it out this week.  ■  Tomorrow morning, if I wake up in time, I’m heading up to Lake Geneva to take some pictures.  Then I’ll try drawing some of the buildings that I’ve taken pictures of.  We’ll see how that goes.  ■  No work today.  Summer is really slow at the store.  I’d love to see business pick up.  ■  We’re having company this weekend.  Should be fun.  Haven’t seen these folks, Eileen and Ron, in quite awhile.  They’re on their way out to Washington D.C. to see Eileen’s daughter and husband and grandkids.  ■  Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment