Friday, January 20, 2012

The start of the weekend . . . . . .

012012_001

I just finished this drawing.  It’s of the four offices that our Cary Grove Chamber of Commerce has inhabited over the years.  It was drawn for a chamber event being held tonight.  Good thing I finished it!  ■  It’s been snowing here.  Started this morning and it hasn’t let up.  I did get out in it to go to the bank.  Not all of the streets have been plowed yet, and those that have need it again.  We had tentatively planned to go out to dinner tonight, but no sense driving in this weather if you don’t have to.  ■  Tomorrow Holly flies to San Juan where she’ll meet her sister and embark on a nice cruise.  ■  Dinner tonight is out of the freezer – homemade enchiladas.  Mmmm . . . I know they’ll be delicious.  ■  And I want to thank our neighbors – Jac & Steve for removing our snow.  Jac – thanks so much.  I know you found the beer I left for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment