Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Busy tomorrow . . .

I’ll be busy tomorrow.  Trip to the bank; trip to the dentist; work at Dr. Wood’s . . . and still figuring out how to finish the pen & ink of an old pickup truck.  ■  The picture you see is one of Abby on her very first day with us.  She012512_001 wasn’t quite sure of her new situation.  “Why am I here?  Is this a permanent home, or am I just here for awhile?  Will these people love me?  They won’t beat me, will they?”  So many questions and all of the answers were good.  She landed in a great home.  Now she sleeps with me with her muzzle on my shoulder.  Yeah, I think she loves it here.  She and Zoe are snuggled in on our bed as I write.  ■  No more dizzy spells so far.  I’m not one to panic, and I sure don’t want to spend time in the hospital again.  I’d at least like to make it through January.  I’ll keep and eye on it though.  ■  Holly and her sister spent today in Barbados and are now heading for St. Lucia.  I imagine they’re having fun.  ■  Time for me to get to bed.  ‘Night.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment