Monday, January 23, 2012

“So many guitars . . . so little time . . .

012312_001

. . . and so little money.”  Commonly called “GAS” it’s an illness we guitar players have. GAS stands for “Guitar/gear Acquisition Syndrome.”  I’m down 1 guitar from 23, but my eye is straying to another beauty.  We’ll see.  ■   Holly’s cruising as you can probably tell from her posts on my blog.  She and her sister are in the sunny climes of the Caribbean – now slowing steaming from St. Thomas to Barbados.  I always enjoyed my time at sea when I was in the Navy.  Love the rolling from the waves, but you don’t get that on a cruise – those ships have stabilizers.  ■   I’ve been having some dizzy spells today.  Three of them before I went to work; 2 at work; and 1 since I got home.  A year ago I had a super dizzy spell and it was a small stroke.  I think I’ll give the doc a call tomorrow.  ■  About time for me and the dogs to get to bed.  ‘Night.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment