Monday, January 9, 2012

Ill, but better . . . . .

Feeling ill today.  I think I had a fever, because I was shivering all day.  Spent a lot of it in bed with the dogs.  I must have broken the fever, because I’m not shivering now.  ■  Started this post late this afternoon; it’s now about 8:30 pm and I’m starting to feel poorly again.  Holly didn’t feel well today as well.  Wonder if we both got something.  ■  I’ve got a “thank you” card to draw for a auto body shop.  010912_001This is one of the quick pencil sketches that I drew in preparation for the actual drawing.  I find myself doing more pre-pen & ink pencil sketches these days.  It helps me to see what is important in the drawing and what isn’t .  ■  Got a call from Sam’s Club telling us to check the Excedrin that we purchased there to make sure it wasn’t part of the batch that’s being recalled.  It isn’t.  Thanks for the phone call goes out to Sam’s Club.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment