Sunday, October 30, 2011

Good, healthy, cooking . . . . .

103011_001

. . . I think.  I smoked ribs and cooked chili (smoked, of course) today.  Put 2 habaneros and 1 jalapeno in – it’s got some bite – most likely too much for most folks – but not for me!  ■  Also worked on a drawing and watched some football.  Not a bad Sunday.  The only bummer was that it rained, so I had to brave that when cooking the ribs.  At least it didn’t pour.  ■  Aaron called and he’s doing well.  Not going over to Iraq and his job seems better.  ■  I see my gutters are getting full of leaves.  I probably should get up there and clean them out, but there are still tons of leaves left on the trees.  ■  And while my garden hose is disconnected (has been for a couple of weeks), I do need to wrap it up and put it away for the winter.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment