Friday, March 4, 2011

Sometimes no picture . . . . .

Some posts just don’t have a picture.  I usually try and include one to try and make the post somewhat visually interesting.  ■  Did a quick pen and ink of one of the store’s customer’s home.  They’ve listed their house and are getting ready to move sometime this spring.  It’s always nice to have a pen and ink of your home.  Especially if you’re going to move.  ■ ■ I still have this “ringing”, or more like a “soft cricket noise” in my ears.  I don’t notice it if there’s other noise like music, or the TV, but when things are quiet – like now on the pc, then I can “hear” it.  ■■  Went to the dentist today and it ended up they couldn’t work on me ‘cause I’m on warfarin – a blood thinner.  I won’t be able to have any dental work done until I’m off of the blood thinner.   ■■    The weekend is coming up and I’m a judge at the local talent show.  That should be fun.  ■  Time fer bed.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment