Thursday, March 31, 2011

One of my favorite paintings . . . . .

033011_001

This is one of my favorite paintings.  And no, I didn’t paint it.  It was painted by, if I recall correctly, Susan Pfaff (sp??).  The painting was finished, but the mother and children had different colored hair.  My mother asked the artist if she could change the hair color to blonde.  The artist obliged and my mother bought the painting and gave it to us.  It represents my wife, Holly, and our daughter Libby and son Aaron.  Very representative.  It will always hang in our home.  Right now it’s above out fireplace in the family room.  ■  Taught, or rather sat in and played bass for the Wednesday night blues/rock band.  It was enjoyable and brought back memories when I was a part of that.  ■  Got a “Donate” button via paypal put up on our Kalo Foundation website.  Hopefully the donations will start flowing in.  ■  I’m going to give a short presentation on our Kalo website next Tuesday.  I’ve got to make it short.  ■  Time, yes, once again for bed.  ‘Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment