Saturday, March 26, 2011

And the light shines in . . . . . .

032611_001

Listening to the song Watchtower while writing this blog.  ■  The picture in this post was taken with my iphone looking out our front door.  It’s almost 6:00 pm and the sun is still well above the horizon.  ■  Going to do steaks on the grill tonight.  I hope these ones are good.  The last few have been pretty tasteless.  I remember the steaks I had when I was a kid – they had flavor.  ■  Have been asked to be a judge in Lombard’s Lilac Parade again this year.  It’s always a fun time at Murphy’s.  ■  Working on finishing a drawing for a relator.  I tried to have it done by Friday, but didn’t have enough time to do it.  I’ll post a scan of it when I’m done.  ■  Back to the drawing . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment