Saturday, November 6, 2010

Wake up Dad . . . it’s time for breakfast!

110610_001

Abby woke me up this morning at 6:30 by standing on my chest with all four feet.  That got my attention.  I think she weights about 50 pounds, but the four feet just don’t spread that weight out enough to be confortable.  That’s my Brushes sketch of her as she lays by me at the pc.  ■  Holly’s doing well.  She’s still in some pain, but it’s getting better all the time.  She has to pretty much stay off her feet to let them rest and get better.  ■  My brake light went on and stayed on today.  Jac was great as he came over and checked the car out.  It looks like the brake fluid sensor may just have been stuck.  It’s alright now, but Jac says I need new pads and rotors.  I’ve got to find out what rotors are and how much it’ll cost to get it repaired.  Just what we need.  More bills and less money.  ■   

No comments:

Post a Comment