Thursday, November 18, 2010

Feet. Can’t walk without ‘em . . . . . .

111710_001

On Monday I woke up with pain in and around the big toe of my right foot.  It wasn’t gout.  I can identify that.  Tuesday the pain subsided, but began to move from my toe to just behind my toes in the middle of my foot.  That’s where it’s currently residing.  What’s causing it – I don’t know.  I imagine it’ll be gone in another couple of days.  I hope it’s nothing to do with diabetes.  I’ve got an appointment with both the diabetes nurse and the diabetes dietician on Monday.  ■  Last Friday our friends Cheryl and Bill had us over for a fish fry.  These were fish that Bill caught down in Mississippi – well in the Gulf of Mexico off of Mississippi.  Mississippi . . . doesn’t that just roll off of your tongue?  It does mine.  At any rate I painted a picture (that’s the one in this post) of a fish and a sign expressing our liking of the best fish fry ever!  ■  Thanksgiving is coming up.  Lots of friends and lots of food in our near future.  Mmmmm . . . . . Monday I’ll find out what I can eat!  ■  TFB.

No comments:

Post a Comment