Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ribs . . . guitars . . . garage door safety sensors . . .

Did ribs tonight.  They were delicious.  Next set of ribs I do I think I’ll do as sauerbraten style.  It could be very interesting.111410_001  I’ll let you know when I’m doing them.   ■  I’m trying to get another band set up and going, but it’s tough just getting everyone to a first practice.  We’ll see if it works.  ■  Bought another guitar.  In reality I traded one of my other ones for the new one.  And what is it?  It’s an inexpensive Telecaster.  I really like teles.  This one needs decent tuners put on as well as some decent pickups.  All in due time.  ■  Got the Santa Fe back from the repair shop.  That deer had done some $5000 worth of damage.  It looked bad, but not that bad.  The more they took apart to fix the more damage they found.  ■  The safety sensors for my garage door have gone kaput.  It looks like I’ll have to replace them.  That’s an expense I don’t need.  ■  Lots to do this week . . . and it’s time for bed.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment