Monday, November 1, 2010

I’m already starting to pine for warmer days . . .

110110_001

It’s not even very cold, but I’m missing at least some of the summer heat.  That’s probably what prompted my painting on the left . . . ■  Dropped our Santa Fe off at the body shop today to get the damage from the deer that hit us.  It should be ready either Friday, or Monday.  ■  Our garage door opener has been acting up lately.  It won’t go down unless you hold the button – and it won’t go down at all using the remotes.  It appears to maybe be a misalignment with the electric eye safety thing-a-ma-gig.  I tried looking at it today, but I’m pretty hopeless with mechanical or electrical things.  The FAQ I’m looking at tells me to look for an indicator light, but I don’t see any lights.  ■  Got a new glucose meter today along with training on it.  Back to testing my blood twice a day.  Bummer.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment