Friday, September 24, 2010

A grey day . . . . .

092410_001

That’s a photo of Mr. Beefy’s on a grey day.  Stopped and got a steak sandwich to go.  The food is good and it’s inexpensive – a great combination.  The picture is blurry because I stitched 3 pictures together and then used a 3rd program to just hightlight the building and cars in color.  ■  Worked today and tomorrow Dr. Wood’s is having a food-drive concert.  Should be fun.  And I hope we get a lot of food.  ■  The temps are going down – it’s cooler like fall should be.  This summer was so hot and humid.  I’m not sure I could move to Florida.  The heat and humidity just really took it out of me this year.  And with cooler temps I have to remember to disconnect and store my hose.  ■  Other random thoughts:  I’ve got to start on 2 books – one of my pen & ink drawings and the other of some of my pencil sketches.  -- Need to get the remainder of my PA system back downstairs.  --  Need to get my “recording studio” set up.  -- And I need to make chili again this weekend.  We didn’t have any leftover from Chili Fest.  19 lbs of meat – all gone!  ■  GNITFB.

No comments:

Post a Comment