Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fresh, warm cider donuts . . . . .

Someone brought this up on facebook.  Now I’m craving warm cider donuts.  I was going to put in a picture, but that might put me over the edge.  Warm cider donuts and coffee.  Fresh – just made – warm cider donuts and coffee . . . . ok, I’ve got to stop this.  The nearest ones I can think of are in Long Grove, Illinois and that’s just too far to drive . . . tonight.  Fall is one of my favorite seasons a092810_001nd fresh, warm cider donuts just fit right in.  What a nice treat for a Saturday, or Sunday morning.  And, ok, here’s one little picture of cider donuts. ■  I’ve got to begin work on my next pen & ink book.  I’d like to have it ready before Christmas and it does take time to put one together.  Lots of work ahead on that.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment