Monday, July 19, 2010

View from the kitchen table . . . . .

071910_001

Boy has it been hot for the past week.  Temps in the 90s and humid.  It makes it miserable trying to work outside.  I did manage to get some of our bushes trimmed yesterday with the assistance of my next-door-neighbor.  ■  I’m replacing one of our porthole windows.  We have 3 of them, but one of them is in desperate need of replacement.  Got a voicemail today saying it had come in.  Too late tonight to call the guy that’s putting it in, but will call him tomorrow morning and get it scheduled.  ■  I’ve got a drawing of a church to get done and my daughter needs a drawing of a home in the Louisville, KY area.  ■  Abby, our new puppy, is progressing every day.  She unfortunately can’t yet be deterred from sleeping with us.  And she snuggles!  She wants to get as close to you as she can and she wants your arm around her.  I think she was treated so poorly before that she needs to be close to people that love her and will reassure her of that love.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment