Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Brakes fixed . . . air in Honda out . . . dog makes herself at home . . . . . .

Many, many thanks to Jac my across-the-street neighbor for replacing the brake pads on our Santa Fe.  I finally got to see what brakes, pads, etc looked like.  Thanks, Jac, so much.  070710_001■  Jac also filled my Honda’s air conditioner with Freon in order to try and fix the thing.  Unfortunately the air conditioner has a leak in the system and the thing is not working.  Bummer.  I was hoping for a simple fix.  ■  As you can see – the newest member of the family, Abby, has ensconced herself not only on the couch, but also onto our bed.  I took Abby to our vet yesterday for a checkup.   The doc says she’s fine.  A little minor ear infection (he gave me instructions and drops for that) and that was about it.  She’s found her “forever home” now.  ■  Lots to get done today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment