Sunday, July 4, 2010

New dog . . . and boy, the ribs were good!

070410_001

We got a new dog today.  That’s her on the left.  Her name is Abby.  She’s lying on the floor next to me as I write this blog entry.  She’s sweet, but seems a little scared of me.  She’s 2 years old and I think at some point a man must have beat her.  I think it’ll take a couple of days for her to get used to us and this new home for her.  ■  Did ribs today.  They turned out pretty well.  That’s my next door neighbor, Steve, chowing-down on a couple.  I’m going to make ribs for our across the street neighbor’s party next Saturday.  ■  Saturday night Holly and I and our house guests, Ron & Eileen, went out to see my boss play guitar.  Had a great time.  ■  Tomorrow – fixing brakes on the car.  I hope I learn something.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment