Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Music . . . it’s part of my life . . . . .

011310_001

Music is a large part of my life.  It’s a large part of both of our lives (my wife and I.)  Billy Galaxy, Bullfrog’s lead singer and guitar player, was doing his solo acoustic gig at Village Squire in Crystal Lake tonight.  Holly and I went out to hear him play.  That’s Billy in the picture.  It was a good time.  ■  My fingers are starting to split.  Split ???? Yes.  I had scarlet fever when I was a mere child.  Ever since then the skin on my fingers and toes has split.  Actually it’s been non-splitting for years and years, but today I noticed that I have a dry split on the index finer on my right hand.  At least it’s on the hand that holds the pic, not the hand that plays the chords and leads.  ■  And, yes, once again it’s time for bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment