Saturday, January 2, 2010

Good gig and good brunch . . . . . .

010210_001

Our new year’s eve gig was good.  Plenty of people all having a good time.  ■  And yesterday’s new year’s day brunch was good also.  Lots of good food and drink and football.  ■  Drinks:  Terry makes a great Bloody Mary.  He brought some pre-mixed.  I avoided those 2 pre-mixed bottles and just used the un-spiked Bloody Mary juice in my beer (the original Bloody Mary I’m told).  What I didn’t 010210_002know was that at some point the “un-spiked” juice became “spiked.”  After a couple of beers with the “spiked” juice I became rather dizzy.  It was then time for bed – at 5:00 pm!  ■  Finally, now, I’m going to install the webcam I received from Holly for Christmas – then I’ve got to get a Skype account and try some calls.  I’ll let you know how it goes.

1 comment: