Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mollie

Mollie – she’s such a sweet dog.  She’s my favorite.  Always waiting up for me to come home from gigs.  Gentle, and such a sweetie.  ■  took her to the vet yesterday.  She’s had a lump on her right-side.  We had thought it was a fatty-lump as it doesn’t bother her at all.  The doc withdrew fluid from it and it’s not a fatty-lump.  The only way for him to tell what it is is to have an operation with a big cut – and at her age she might not live threw it.  ■   Today she’s been very close to me.  Walking around, but not knowing where she really wants to go.  She’ll lie down by my desk – and she never does that – and stay with me.  She didn’t eat her “snack” at 5:00 pm.  She always looks forward to that.  ■  Right now, as I write this, she’s in our bedroom “digging” for a place to sleep.  She’s my baby.  I can’t lose her.

No comments:

Post a Comment