Monday, January 4, 2010

Cooold . . . . .

010410_001

Last night I started the grill, got the coals hot, put on the grate and then the cover so the grate could heat up.  When I came out to check the coals I found they were ready – so I took the cover and placed it on the patio – went inside – got the steaks – came out and put the steaks on – and then tried to lift the cover off the patio to put it on and found that in that short time it had frozen to the snow and ice on the patio.  A little warm water from a pitcher thawed that out.  I’ve never had the cover frozen to the patio.  Something new to be learned every season!  ■  My foot, I think, is getting better.  I still limp.  Maybe the orthotics that I’ll get will help.  ■  Off to work in a few short minutes. ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment