Friday, August 28, 2009

My press release makes it in the paper!

082709_001

I can hardly believe it, but my press release made it in our local paper this week!  Monday morning my boss called and asked me to open the store and to see if I couldn’t get something in our local paper about the open house and fundraiser that the store is having this Sunday.  Lo and behold – it made it.  Unbelievable!   ■  Got lots to do tomorrow (actually today as it’s past midnight) – including smoking salmon.  I’m getting tired of smoking salmon.  I’ve got to fire up the smoker by 9:00 am.  ■  I ordered 2 stools on Monday from GHS Strings – they make nice stools.  They arrived Wednesday, or Thursday at the store and I took them home tonight.  They’re nice, sturdy stools and I think they’ll last forever – or at least as long as I’ll need them.  They’re great for sitting on to play guitar.  ■  Time for bed . . . . . night.

No comments:

Post a Comment