Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Feet . . . don’t fail me now!

081809_001

I think you can see how swollen my right foot is in this picture.  It’s swollen and painful.  I’ve had a bag of ice on it for the last 20 minutes.  That should help to bring the swelling down.  I called the doctor’s office for an appointment, but am wait for a call back.  ■  In the meantime I’ve updated a couple of the websites I take care of; sent out a Chili Fest email; and started work on a new drawing.  I do need to cut the grass today.  It’s been quite awhile since I’ve done that and it needs it.  In a few minutes I see how the foot is doing and see if I can’t get on the lawnmower with it.  ■  3:55 pm – I finished cutting the lawn.  My right foot is throbbing from having to push down on the gas pedal.  ■  Got a call back from the doctor’s office.  I have an appointment for 2 weeks from today.  I guess curing this gout attack will just have to wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment