Thursday, June 18, 2009

Some kind of party . . . . . . . .

061809_001

When I got home the ladies were having some kind of Sophia Maria jewelry party.  Some wine and h’dourves plus some jewelry were on the menu.  I think they all had a good time.  ■  I got called into work early today.  We’ve started easing into “summer hours” – meaning our music students are moving their lessons from after school to earlier in the afternoon.  It looks like my hours are going to change.  ■  Holly’s headed on up to Green Bay this weekend to see her mother.  I’d go, but I have band practice on Sunday morning.  ■  And we’re hosting a get together in next weekend.  We’ve decided to do ribs and chicken.  Now I’ve got to figure out how I’m going to cook all of it.  I’ve got my grill and my next-door-neighbor’s grill, but I think I’m going to need a third one.  Hmmm . . . who’s got another Weber charcoal grill I can borrow?????

No comments:

Post a Comment