Friday, June 19, 2009

Mollie . . . . . .

061909_001

I got home tonight – fed the dogs – they HAVE to be fed before they go out – let ‘em out, brought ‘em in – and then we went upstairs to check email, etc.  When we came downstairs Zoe and I went first and then I called Mollie to come down.  She go up from her guard tower at the top of the stairs and started down.  She started and then basically slide down the rest of the stairs.  It happened fast, but I caught her at the bottom.  She’s getting old and this reminds me of Maizy in her last couple of months.  That’s a picture of her tonight having her rawhide “treat.”  She’s hard to get a good picture of.  Sort of like the people you know that don’t want their picture taken.  ■  Holly’s up in Green Bay this weekend to see her mother.  She emailed me a picture of her plate of perch that she went out to eat.  ■  Bedtime.  ‘Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment