Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A movie and dinner . . . all at the same place!

060909_001

I have to admit that my wife and I see very few movies at the movie theatre.  Most of them are watched at home – if I watch any at all.  However last night our friends Terry and Ellyn invited us to a movie theatre where you not only watch a movie, but they’ll also serve you food and drink.  We saw “Angles and Demons” and had a couple of pitchers of margaritas and some food.  What a pleasant evening.  Thanks, Terry and Ellyn!  The pictures at the left are of Jake and Elwood, and the bottom one reminded me of Zoe.   ■  I’ve finished the drawing of the house our daughter has moved into.  I’ll post of picture of it later.  I’ve now started on a drawing of “The Pantry” – an old Park Ridge restaurant and historical site.  When I’m done I’ll post that too.  ■  Time for me to start relicing that guitar!  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment