Saturday, February 11, 2017

Working with WordPress …. . . ..

I agreed to take back the responsibility for the Kalo Foundation website. In doing so, I decided to switch to the WordPress platform. WordPress is widely known and supported and should be a relatively easy process to transfer from me to someone else when that time comes around. ■ I messed with WordPress eons ago to use for blogging, but things have changed since then – in some ways it appears to be much easier, but you do have to learn the basics of how WordPress works. I’m in that process now and it’s been slow, but I’m beginning to understand the platform more and more.  Wish me luck. ■ Our friends Pat and Deb hosted their annual Super Bowl party.  Great fun.  ■  Still no letter, or response to my letter. Patience. ■

No comments:

Post a Comment