Sunday, February 19, 2017

A Warm February . …. . .. . ..

January and February have both been unseasonably warm. We’ve been in the 60’s!  I’ve never been able to go outside in February in a t-shirt. Heck, my son is in a t-shirt and shorts. ■  Still been doing some research about WordPress and the platform (linux) that it runs best on. I’m planning on not only redoing the Kalo website in WordPress, but also my Pen & Ink drawing website. I’ve been researching hosting companies. I’m currently with GoDaddy and have been for probably 10+ years. No problems with them except in chatting with their sales/tech people I’m being pushed to a more expensive plan. Much more expensive. So, I’m looking around. Haven’t made my final decision, but will on Monday. ■  Still no word from up north. I’m anxious and yet at the same time I know it may never happen. ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment