Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Back again . . . . .

122215_001

I used to use “Windows Live Writer” for writing these blog posts.  All of a sudden it didn’t work anymore as Microsoft has apparently stopped supporting it.  However they gave it to the open source community.  Very nice of them to do that.  I’ve liked the software for blogging and from the reviews I read on blogging software, most everyone gave it top marks.  At any rate I went off on a search for a replacement.  At the start of my search I didn’t know they had turned it lose to the open source community.  I read many reviews and even downloaded a couple of replacements, but none came close to “Windows Live Writer.”  Then I found that it was now open source and going by the name of “Open Live Writer.”  I’ve been saved!  ■  Busy Christmas season for me.  One more drawing I absolutley must finish before Christmas.  First some drawing and then to bed.  ■ Oh, the four houses above belong to four children of my client.  I’m sure the kids will love the gift.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment