Wednesday, December 2, 2015

A little snow,

120215_001

but nothing to shovel -   Thank goodness.  ■  Kind of out-of-breath today.  Some days are easier than others.  It’s strange that when I used to go up a flight of stairs it was no problem – not out of breath at all.  Now it’s different.  And having to come up from the basement and then go upstairs to the 2nd floor  -  it’s time to sit for quite awhile.  ■  Got our Christmas cards printed.  Holly wasn’t here so she had to trust me not write anything crazy.  I’ll leave it at that.  ■  Abby and I have been on a little road trip going to the bank, UPS, and Dr. Wood’s Guitar Emporium.  She gets a dog treat at the bank, but has to sit in the car at UPS and Dr. Woods.  ■  Had a little breakfast, but no lunch.  I’m thinking of Lou Malnati’s pizza for dinner.  Great pizza.  I know I shouldn’t have any, but a couple of small pieces should be fine.  ■  Time to get back to drawing.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment