Monday, August 6, 2012

Lots going on . . . . .

080512_001

My next door neighbor, Steve, and I began insulating my garage.  After the insulating is done I’ll have drywall put up.  It’ll make the garage look so much better.  Much thanks to Steve and to my across-the-street neighbor Jac.  Between these two it seem like they know how to do everything.  Especially Jac.  He knows how to do everything and why it should be done in such a way.  Thanks, Jac and Steve. ■  I went down to the Cary Farmer’s Market today to help with cleanup – which actually just comprised taking down one tent and gathering up parking barricades.  Our local chamber of commerce sponsors the market and they asked me if I would come and display my wares.  I’m going to try and start doing it on Sunday, August 19th.  ■  Next in line is being a vendor at a local “Girls Just Want To Have Fun” event in September and after that being a vendor in October at a “Girl’s Night Out” event.  ■  Lots of prep to do – new business cards, creating note cards, brochure, or handout – not sure which I’ll go with – and a ton of other things.  TFB.  ‘Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment