Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Still hot . . . drawing done . . .

073112_001

It’s still hot out.  Can seem to get some relief from this heat.  This has got to be a record summer for temps.  And rain . . . . heck we’ve hardly had any of that.  ■  Finished a drawing tonight.  I’ll get note cards printed tomorrow and send it out either tomorrow, or Thursday.  Then it’s on to the next drawing.  ■  Aaron called from Kuwait yesterday.  He’s doing fine.  He says the duty is easy.  We talked for about 10 minutes and then got disconnected.  It was good to hear his voice.  ■  Lots going on this summer.  I didn’t think it would be too busy, but I’m wrong.  ■  I planning on insulating and drywalling my garage.  I only have 2 walls to do since one is already done.  I’ve got my Lighthouse Networking Group meeting tomorrow morning.  That means I have to get up early. ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment