Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Onward with my Brushes paintings . . .

082212_001Yup, onward with the digital painting I’m doing with the Brushes app on my ipad.  I’ve been having fun with it, but it may turn out to be a money maker.  ■  Last Sunday I did a booth at our Cary Farmer’s Market.  While it wasn’t a whopping success, it does show potential.  I bought a canopy for it and will do it again this Sunday.   Hopefully I’ll get some more orders out of it.  ■  The dog painting on the left is a commission I received from a neighbor.  I’m pretty pleased with it.  ■  Been working on our garage – more like staying out of the way while my neighbors worked on it.  What neighbors.  Best you could ever have.  ■  Lots of drawings to get done as well as other stuff.  It’s making me a bit nervous with all I have to do.  Such is life.  ■  More coming in the next day on the garage, drawing, painting (oh, I’m planning on painting a mural in our garage.)  More later . . . . . – Now it’s TFB.  ‘Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment