Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cool and then warm again . . .

032712_001

The weather was cool yesterday (Monday), but it warmed up this afternoon. ■  The grass is growing already.  I’ll probably cut it tomorrow, or Thursday.  I don’t believe I’ve ever cut my grass this early in the year.  ■  The painting on the right was included in the email I send out to our chamber networking group.  We normally meet Wednesday mornings, but we’ve cancelled the meeting for this week – so all the members can sleep in a bit.  ■  Doctor’s appointment tomorrow afternoon.  We’ll see what he says about my health.  At least I feel good.  ■  We’re hosting our cribbage group this Sunday.  Good thing Holly told me ‘cause I was thinking of doing a blues, booze, and bbq on Sunday.  That’ll have to be postponed to another Sunday.  ■  I’ve been messing around, a little more seriously, with DADGAD tuning on guitar.  It’s a very Celtic sounding tuning and opens up many possibilities in playing and composing songs.  ■  I’ve also been practicing my square-neck dobro playing.  That’s an entirely different instrument.  More on that in the future.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment