Friday, March 9, 2012

Busy week drawing . . . . .

030912_001

Been a short, busy week drawing.  The pencil sketch to the left is of a house my brother rented while his home was being repaired due to damage from a fire.  This house is right on Puget Sound.  Beautiful location.  ■  Got an order for a pen & ink drawing of a home in Colorado while we were out in Gig Harbor, Washington.  That took priority and I finished it and got it shipped on Thursday.  The customer will receive it Monday.  They needed it by Tuesday at the latest, so I had to push other things aside in order to get it done.  ■  Holly’s in Louisville this weekend to make curtains for the baby’s room.  ■  Work tomorrow, so once again it’s time-for-bed.  Of course I’ve got to get the dogs off the bed before I can climb in.  ‘Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment