Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I’m back! But a tooth has been extracted.

022212_001

It’s been awhile since I’ve posted.  I apologize for my absence.  ■  Spent a couple of days in Wisconsin last week for a funeral.  Sad, but life goes on.  ■  Looked up a recipe for “Bang, Bang Shrimp” on the web.  We had this appetizer at Bonefish Grill and it’s fantastic.  We’ve got the sauce down, but now we need to get the shrimp cooking part right.  ■  Went to my dentist today to get a tooth pulled and a bone graft on it.  It’s kind of strange having the tooth gone, but not too bad with the bone graft filling in the missing space.  I’ve got one, or two stitches in there – I can feel the thread with my tongue.  ■  The drawing above is a pencil sketch of my dentist’s office.  I washed the color in using a painting program on my iPad.  Not too bad.  The bricks appear a little too red, but I was rushed.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment