Wednesday, February 29, 2012

02/29/12–Leap Year! Everyone hop just once. . . . .

022912_001

It’s been awhile since I posted.  I intend to post much more often than I’ve been doing, but all of a sudden I run out of time at the end of the day.  ■  The drawing to the left my rendition of the elephant on our granddaughter-to-be’s curtins, or sheet, or something.  Heck, grandfathers never know.  At any rate that went on the front of the baby shower invitation card.  ■  I don’t normally work on Wednesdays, but the person that does is sick, so I’m going in.  I’ve got a little time before I have to go.  ■  The temps have gone up today.  It’s supposed to get close to 55º today.  That’ll mean most of the snow we have will melt.  Now the dogs will come in with muddy feet.  It’s better when it’s snow.  ■   Scanning some old pictures right now.  They’re for my mother.  We’re putting them on one of those electronic picture frames that will automatically do a slide show for her.  ■  Got to run. ■

No comments:

Post a Comment