Friday, December 30, 2011

The Whole Family is Home!

At long last we have the whole family together.  Mom and I and Aaron123011_001 and Libby and Jay.  It’s been forever since we’ve all been together.  The more I think about it maybe this is the very first time.  Weird.  ■  The drawing to the right is a pen & ink I’m doing of the church in which Libby and Jay were married.  It’s Christ Church in Irvington, VA.  I hope they like it.  They asked for it for Christmas.  ■  I did lose an old cap on a tooth and it’ll have to be replaced.  So I’ve got another dental appointment coming up in January.  Swell.  ■  Tomorrow I work at the guitar store.  I imagine we’ll close early.  Then it’s New Year’s Eve!  It’ll be a quiet one for us, but one new year’s day we’re hosting our 7th annual Bullfrog Family & Friends brunch.  That’s always a good time.  Lots of food, fun, and football and probably music.  ■  This tinnitus – the noise in my ears all the time – sounds like a flock of birds sitting in a tree outside chirping away.  It’s not too bad, but I wish they’d chirp a different song.  ■  It’s almost midnight and I need to get in bed.  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment